Take your startup to IoT World Europe, Dublin with Welcome & Startup Europe
Welcome and Startup Europe have teamed up with IoT World Europeto offer an amazing opportunity to 5 topearly stage IoT focused startups from Berlin and Madrid.
This premium package includes:
- Startup stand at IoT World Europe
- Pitching slot on stage in front of a judging panel
- 1 full conference pass giving you access to all keynote speakers
- Access to business workshops on maximising growth and increasing investment
- Announcement of your presence at IoT World on Social Media by the conference organisers
- €450 refund on your travel expenses
IoT World is Europe’s most comprehensive IoT Event. It is the leading forum focusing on case studies that show today’s Industry and Enterprises leveraging IoT technologies to transform their business through creating value and efficiencies.
IoT World takes place in Dublin, November 21st and 22nd 2016.
Speakers at the event include:
- Andy Caddy, Chief Information Officer, Virgin Active
- Edmond Mesrobian, Chief Technology Officer, Tesco
- Liat Ben-Zur, Senior VP and Digital Technology Leader, Philips
- Jens Monsees, Corporate VP Digital Strategy, BMW
- Dr Robert Griffin,US Department Homeland Security
- Francois Girodolle, Head of Product Partnerships, Nest
- Alexander Lautz, Senior VP M2M, Detsche Telekom
- Michael Foster, VP & Chief Information Officer, FedEx Express
We’re looking for the most promising early stage IoT startups from Berlin and Madridto attend IoT World Europe to:
- network like crazy
- demo your product or service the top people in the industry
- make business with corporate representatives
- exchange ideas with like-minded founders
- consume unchallenged level of inspiration
WELCOME is a project under the Startup Europe initiative that aims to build a pan-European tech startup ecosystem. To that end, Welcome links startups from five vibrant EU ecosystems — Berlin, Dublin, Madrid, Milan and Salamanca, to customers, VCs, business angels, corporates, mentors and other startups. The project targets aspiring entrepreneurs as well as early and late stage startups with activities enabling them to grow across borders and access the right combination of finance while helping corporates identify the best talents.
This competition is part of Welcome’s Europass Programme
AboutIoT World Europe
Internet of Things World 2016 is the most comprehensive IoT event in Europe with 7 dedicated content tracks featuring over 110 IoT Case Studies and 150+ industry thought leaders. Building on the success of the sister show in California, Internet of Things World comes to Dublin for the first time in 2016 with an expanded conference agenda, free to attend exhibition, startup programme, evening social events and much more!
With a conference agenda covering both industrial and consumer IoT markets, including Energy, Environment, Agriculture, Healthcare, Smart Home, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics, Smart Cities, Connected Cars, Wearables and more, Internet of Things World boasts the most expansive IoT agenda in the marketplace.